Sign in to follow this  
Monticore

leather coatings inc

http://www.leathercoatings.com/edge.htm has anybody ever used their products or know how and where to get them.

All I know is that they didn't bother to answer my email asking them for information about their products and if they had a UK supplier. I haven't been back to them since although I might, as on a second look their stuff seems like it could be useful.

Ray, contact Esantoro here on the L W he will be able to tell you all you want to know

about the edge coatings.

http://www.leathercoatings.com/edge.htm has anybody ever used their products or know how and where to get them.

LCI does not want to take the time to answer more than two or three very basic questions you may have about their product. If you are not going to buy more than 50 gallons a year from them, they do not want your business. This was told to me directly from the owner, Carlos. He told me to buy the LCI product from Weaver Leather. He said they have a similar product. It is the same product, but Carlos didn't want to say that. Weaver Labels the product as Edge Paint.

Though LCI has a minimum order of $100, it is not as simple as just calling them up and ordering the colors you want. You must send documentation to open an account and then send them swatches to match. They will send them back to you, and then you order from those specs. If the colors from those swatches do not match the product in your actual order, LCI doesn't want to hear about it. If you do order from LCI, be sure not to ask too many questions about getting the product you want. They are too busy dealing with large companies around the world and are not interested in the small-time operator.

Ed

LCI does not want to take the time to answer more than two or three very basic questions you may have about their product. If you are not going to buy more than 50 gallons a year from them, they do not want your business. This was told to me directly from the owner, Carlos. He told me to buy the LCI product from Weaver Leather. He said they have a similar product. It is the same product, but Carlos didn't want to say that. Weaver Labels the product as Edge Paint.

Though LCI has a minimum order of $100, it is not as simple as just calling them up and ordering the colors you want. You must send documentation to open an account and then send them swatches to match. They will send them back to you, and then you order from those specs. If the colors from those swatches do not match the product in your actual order, LCI doesn't want to hear about it. If you do order from LCI, be sure not to ask too many questions about getting the product you want. They are too busy dealing with large companies around the world and are not interested in the small-time operator.

Ed

Well, this certainly puts my worthless, no good, piece of poop enquiry into perspective... Problem solved!

Thanks Ed & Luke (hope you are feeling better now cousin?).

i am in process of starting a small business mostly as a hobby and for taxes but i am not registered business at the moment so cannot buy from weaver's has anybody used their edge paint? and how does it compare to edge kote.

Hello!

I know this post is a little old, but this company is the manufacture for Weaver brand named coatings and edge paint. I use products, Weavers Tough Coat clear and black and there edge paint. Works great and priced well.

Hello!

I know this post is a little old, but this company is the manufacture for Weaver brand named coatings and edge paint. I use products, Weavers Tough Coat clear and black and there edge paint. Works great and priced well.

What applications do you use the Tough Coat for?

ed