Tallbald

In The Waist Band Holster For Cz75B.

I designed and made this holster myself. It took a couple tries to get it into the final configuration I had hoped for, and now is in the everyday carry testing mode. Made of 8-9 ounce Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, I wanted a sturdy platform to secure the full size handgun well. I can no longer hand stitch due to arthritis and the sitting time required, so I proudly used my Cowboy 3500 sewing machine for the entire piece. I fell back on my old school vinegaroon mixture to give it the deep black color through and through, and hit it with warm Lexol Leather Conditioner twice heavily. A double topcoat of Resolene and a good buffing finished it off.

Sure am loving the versatility of my Cowboy 3500. Thanks for looking, and constructive criticisms are always welcomed. Don

PC010601.jpgPC010602.jpgPC010603-1.jpgPC010605.jpg

Nice work. I like the design a lot. It's always nice to see a new holster design.

very nice, looks like it rides a little to high for my tastes though. Then again I prefer owb.

maybe one day I'll try iwb again one day.

Nice job on the holster.

I really like the design. Coupled with the excellent construction. I bet it will work well for you.

Tallbald, you have come along way. Nice job.

Looks great. That holster looks like the gun rides perfectly vertical (no cant) which is unusual. That may be an optical illusion but if it is the case it seems to me that the gun may print more through the cover garment.

Stu

Thank you all so much. Yes it's vertical carry. My IWB habit is appendix carry. Camano Ridge thanks. In the three years since I've been working with leather, I believe I've come far. In the most part, it's because of the help and guidance of good folks such as you. Don

Edited by Tallbald

Don ------------------ Don't know how far you've come, but you sure are present now !

Nice job in design, and your deep, dark, mysterious, Vinagaroon coloring is gorgeous,

I like its slim appearence too ! Im fast aproaching making a new holster for my 45 soon. Wild Bill46