I am looking for a revolver pattern. I have someone at our local gun club that has one of the newer Ruger revolvers. the barrel length is 3". I have tons of fold over patterns but they are wanting something that has belt slots. One on the left two on the right, similar to a pancake style slot arrangement. I don't have to worry about tooling but they want it small enough it won't go to far out the bottom of a vest. They also want something that can be formed in my thin air press like I do with my semi auto holsters. Anyone got anything even close to this?

Charles, are you refering to a Ruger LCRx 3" ? If you are making a holster for a revolver it will not be quite as flat as a semi auto. What you describe sounds pretty much like a pancake. The problem with trying to make it so it will hide under a vest, most vesta are shorter then jackets. That means that the holster would be extremely high ride. Therefore you will have a lot of the revolver riding above the the belt and it will want lean out, making it harder to conceal. I have a pattern for an SP 101 which would be close just needing stitch line adjustments. I will dig it up tomorrow and see if it will help you.

Edited by camano ridge

Camano Ridge thanks! That would be awesome. Yes it is for a LCR x3. That's what I thought about the conceal-ability of the holster. I have never met these folks but I am suppose to see them sometime this weekend. Thanks again