tntsl

Barry King Awl Handles & Douglas Slim Awl Blade

AwlHandlesandBlade_zpsa8424513.jpg

I'm selling two Barry King awl handles, one is a large and one is a small. Also selling a Douglas slim awl blade. All are in perfect, like new condition. The awl blade was bought as a spare but the one I use will likely outlast me so I can give up the spare.

$25 for each and shipping in the continental USA is included in that price. I will ship outside the continental USA at actual shipping cost minus $5 (I'll give $5 shipping credit since I'm covering shipping within the continental USA).

Edited by tntsl

Hello,

My name is Kenne,I am not real familiar with this site but I am interested in the awl blade you have for sale and maybe the small handle . if this is possible could you let me know ,,and info for payment and shipping. My email is keckard57@gmail.com

I do not know how to send a pm

Ken

AwlHandlesandBlade_zpsa8424513.jpg

I'm selling two Barry King awl handles, one is a large and one is a small. Also selling a Douglas slim awl blade. All are in perfect, like new condition. The awl blade was bought as a spare but the one I use will likely outlast me so I can give up the spare.

$25 for each and shipping in the continental USA is included in that price. I will ship outside the continental USA at actual shipping cost minus $5 (I'll give $5 shipping credit since I'm covering shipping within the continental USA).

I have sent a message ,,Kenne

Hey Kenne,

I sent you an email to the email address you posted.

Troy

I would like the slim Barry King Handle. Do you take paypal?

I would like to buy the small Barry King Handle. Do you take paypal?

Small handle and awl blade sold pending funds. Large handle still available.

Large awl handle sold - all sold now.