deage

New Member From Germany

Hello all together

At first : Happy New Year to all!

My Name is Dietmar and I am from Germany. I do a little Leatherwork since I am 12 years old. I learn it from my father. The most stuff that I made is for myself and sometimes for friends. Now I have the time and the passion to do more and to get a better leathercrafter. I love the Sheridan Style also as the leathercraft from the Old West. I will learn all about this and hope to get a few information and friendship here.

I open a Album in the Gallery with things that I made in the past and hope i can enjoy you.

Happy Trails

Dietmar

Hallo Dietmar,

hier ist die Isabel, die Frau von Itch. Herzlich willkommen in dem Forum. Mein Mann hat hier schon sehr viele interessante Anregungen gefunden. Hoffe, dass es auch fuer dich hilfreich sein wird.

Woher kommst du? Ich bin urspruenglich aus Duisburg.

Happy New Year.

Isabel

Hello Dietmar and welcome to the forum!

Moin dietmar, willkommen im Forum. Bisher ist das hier der ort mit dem meisten gebündelten wissen den ich kenne... Zudem ist die gesamte comunity einfach sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Darf man fragen woher du genau kommst?

Welcome to the website Dietmar, I was a few years younger than you when I started in leather working. You will find lots of great information here and it is nice to see that another generation will carry on this fine art form and craftsmanship.