deloid

Where To Buy Quality Money Clips (For Wallets)?

Where can one buy quality money clips (for wallets)?

Well, being as just about all of those little parts are now made overseas, the answer to quality is interesting. What have you currently been using and what are you looking for. Quality is probably not going to be much different from one source to the next but pricing will be an entirely different result.

Deloid,

Good luck, I looked for a good money clips for over a year. The only ones I could find were the ones sold by Tandy. Stamped metal, ugly and the spring tends to soften up in a few months and then no longer holds bills in place. Every other source I have found sell the same unit. I have seen some rather nice looking ones in higher end wallets, but I have never found a source for them. If by chance you get lucky and find some or the source, please let me know. I have given up looking for them.

Deloid,

Good luck, I looked for a good money clips for over a year. The only ones I could find were the ones sold by Tandy. Stamped metal, ugly and the spring tends to soften up in a few months and then no longer holds bills in place. Every other source I have found sell the same unit. I have seen some rather nice looking ones in higher end wallets, but I have never found a source for them. If by chance you get lucky and find some or the source, please let me know. I have given up looking for them.

This is exactly why I was hoping there might be a quality clip better than what Tandy sells. I might have to make my own.

Try these folks: https://www.ohiotravelbag.com/

They have always been super to work with, . . . but I don't know about your specific item. Check their search.

May God bless,

Dwight

A friend of mine purchased some really nice ones on eBay in a small lot.

Try these folks: https://www.ohiotravelbag.com/

They have always been super to work with, . . . but I don't know about your specific item. Check their search.

May God bless,

Dwight

Their search comes up empty but it is an interesting store.

A friend of mine purchased some really nice ones on eBay in a small lot.

Do you know or can you find out who the seller was?

Their search comes up empty but it is an interesting store.

Do you know or can you find out who the seller was?

You must have missed them: pages 107 and 278.

May God bless,

Dwight

The OTB ones aren't that better than Tandy. I wish there was better ones.

Agreed, the ones with a spring (P- 2326) are no better than Tandys which is the same as all the others. The other ones (P1090) are that are not spring loaded are useless FYI.

I miight try the (P- 1127) as teh spring looks to be encased in a tube, so it might keep its tesnion a bit longer, assuming part of my problem is dirt etc. getting in between the coils of the spring.......

Not sure what kind of clip you are looking for but I have sourced US made steel clips from www.theclip.com in Florida. They specialize in holster clips so the stuff is quite sturdy.