denisfilatov

Notebook Folio Templates

The maker of that item is Tanner Leather Goods (as it is stamped on their product). It is their design and they sell it through their own stores as well as some licensed partners. It is not an open market design. A style that simple should not require a pattern template; just figure out a pattern based on the dimensions of the item(s) that it is intended to carry/hold.

The maker of that item is Tanner Leather Goods (as it is stamped on their product). It is their design and they sell it through their own stores as well as some licensed partners. It is not an open market design. A style that simple should not require a pattern template; just figure out a pattern based on the dimensions of the item(s) that it is intended to carry/hold.

I'm not going to sell it ! my brother's birthday, I want him to make a gift !

I am interested in the size of the parts which need to bend !

It is really simple to make the pattern, you just need a big sheet of poster board to fold around the item. There is a portfolio in my gallery that I made that way based on these same pictures.