GD Frippery

Cobra Class 4 Machine For Sale

Selling our Cobra Class 4 Machine. Has 16" cylinder arm, 8 bobbins, 5 packages of various sized needles, miscellaneous pressor foot attachments, edge roller, removable work surface, and an elcetronic variable speed servo motor. This machine is being sold for $2400 o.b.o. Was purchased new in '11 and has been well maintained according to manufacturers specs. Operationally, this machine has been used less than 30 times. Runs and functions Great! Unfortunately, it is way too much machine for my needs and am looking to scale down. My loss could be your gain.

If interested, feel free to give us a call or send us a text to one of the following numbers.

602-826-5330 or 623-826-9992. We can also be reached at gdfrippery@gmail.com

post-42935-0-81886400-1421354617_thumb.j

post-42935-0-35231700-1421354627_thumb.j

post-42935-0-96222300-1421354638_thumb.j

Where are you located?

Hey Steadybrook,

This machine was a local craigslist posting. I contacted him and suggested he post it on this forum.

He is in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Kenny

Thanks, A bit too far from where I am at.

How difficult is it to learn how to operate this? I just got rid of a Tippmann Boss and was considering a Cobra.

How difficult is it to learn how to operate this? I just got rid of a Tippmann Boss and was considering a Cobra.

Had a tippmann for the longest time...switch to a 441 clone without a problem...never had a motor driven sewing machine before. Edited by LeatherLegion

learning curve is easy if you are willing to follow the right path,

and Cobra Steve or Cowboy Toledo Bob will take care of you needs

if in the Gainsville area stop in and try a cobra 4-25 here best of luck David

Thanx Gentlemen. David, I might just take you up on that invite. I'll let you know when I decide to take a road trip. Chuck.

do you still have this machine. I have a fedrco 1245 that I would be interested in trading.

Jake

Is this machine still available?