LouraLeather

Hello From Porto, Portugal!

Hey there, my name's Lourenço and I have been posting here a few of my things from time to time for about a year now ,but I took new pics of some of my stuff, passport holders, wallets, card sleeves, belts, moleskine covers, etc, and I would like to share with you and know what you think about them.

These were taken in my hometown of Porto, which, if you've never heard, you should definitely visit because it's beautiful :)http://www.europeanbestdestinations.com/top/europe-best-destinations-2014/ ,and the rest were taken in what is called the oldest village in Portugal, Ponte de Lima (Bridge of the Lima, wich is a river there) where I own a property, for some wine produtcion, orange trees, apple trees, etc, it's quite nice and peacefull.

I have Instagram; @louraleather , if you want to check it out and maybe follow, it would be a pleasure!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Lourençopost-48983-0-81991600-1421702813_thumb.jpost-48983-0-53515000-1421702831_thumb.jpost-48983-0-90566500-1421704037_thumb.j

Edited by LouraLeather

Hi.

I really loved Porto when I visited. The port drinking was yummy!

Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed my city, and Porto s definitely one thing you should try when you visit, delicious!

Chers,

Lourenço

Hello Lourenco and welcome to the forum. Nice work you have posted here.

Hi Lourenco,

Welcome to a this really wonderful forum. Very nice leather work and even better is the wonderfully creative way you have displayed them in your pictures.