purplefox66

Sewing Machine

I am looking for a new machine. The ones i am considering are the Cobra 4,Cowboy 4500 or possibly the Tecsew 5100. The problem is deciding on witch one to buy. I really like some of the features the tecsew has like the laser guide but not sure about buying from a company in Canada. I also like the stainless steel feet and throat plates on the Cowboy. I am leaning towards the Cobra as i have herd nothing but legendary service from Cobra Steve. So i am asking for help on deciding on who to go with. Thank you for the help.

Derrill

With the exception of minor accessories, they are essentially the same base machine. There may be slight differences in the feet, the motors, and the little tweeks made inside the machine, but it'd be very hard to go wrong with any of them. Take a look at after sale support, total cost (including shipping), and customer reviews...then spend the money on the best value.

Where you are located would probably determine who you should buy from. Just my 2 cents.

glenn

That makes Cobra the closest to you.