RoosterShooter

Where Can I Buy Needles Online?

First off .... I don't want to order off of Ebay!

I want a company that I can order from and order online.

I am needing 7 x 3 needles for my Cowboy 3200.

Thanks in advance.

I know Techsew has them online available or Cutex, Campbell-Randall, Leathermachine Co. and so forth. Shouldn´t be a problem to find them.

Yeah, click on one of the advertisers on this forum, I'm sure they can help you out --- I know Weaver sells those needles...

Toledo Industrial Machines (Cowboy Bob) has them, I think that just about anyone who sells 441 clones will sell you the needles for them.

Chief

I get both 7x3 ans 794 needles from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines.

All of the advertisers sell those needles.

Cobra Steve has all types of needles. Certainly, the dealer who sold you your CB3200 has needles for it. Type 7x3 are round point and are mostly available in sizes 19 through 22. However, they are also to be had in larger sizes for sewing heavy webbing. I have some in #27 that I use to poke round holes along the side of belts for little Bling rivets.

Edited by Wizcrafts

If you do a search (which I did) you'll find that same question being asked regularly since 2010 (and likely before that). But it seems your question is 'where can i see a listing, that when i click it someone sends me 794S needles in a 10 pack and i type in a card number?" NO? Okay, maybe that was me wondering that.

I like the stitch made by the LL point myself. Skip the long speech about why, you can get those here (or not, suit yourself) in size 23 - 27. Dont like the LL? You can get 'D' 'S' and "LR' points at Campbell-Randall.

10 pks or 100 pks .. probably million packs somewhere, though i admit i didn't search those.

The O.P. asked about type 7x3, which are round point needles. The equivalent in leather point is either 7x4 or 794.

I have checked for months, Randall-Campbell are out of stock on all Schmetz 794 system leather point needles. The "Out of Stock" appears at checkout. Just FYI.

jr

I have checked for months, Randall-Campbell are out of stock on all Schmetz 794 system leather point needles. The "Out of Stock" appears at checkout. Just FYI.

jr

JREESER1 - We discovered a problem with our website link to store inventory. All should be updating now.

If you see any other issues, please let me know... thanks for checking the website!

Thanks CR for letting me know. I will check the website.

jr