emma

my work

Welcome to Leatherworker Emma! That is some great work, keep it up! Glad to have you here, Rusty

EMMA, FINE LOOKING ENGLISH SADDLE. YOU REALLY HAVE THE SWELL COVERING DOWN

ON THE WESTERN SADDLE. :thumbsup:

Beautiful work Emma. I'm glad to have you here!

Art

Wow!

Lovely work.

Cheers,

Karl

beautiful saddles! I wish I had one to sit on while working it looks a lot more comfy than my chair (which is the same as your in the background of your picture LOL)

Nice work!!!

Wonderful work Emma!

They are great looking!

William

Thank you all for your very kind comments. Will try and attach some pictures of the English side saddles i have restored and i will be starting an English side saddle from scratch next year so will have some pictures of that next year. I am loving learning about western saddles although there is limited knowledge over here when it comes to western saddles. We do seem to have more people riding western but not so many western saddle makers.

this should hopefully be a better one!

Nice saddles! I haven't had much experience with english saddles but that one looks awfully nice! Keep up the good work! Alan

I admit I don't know a thing about saddles but those are beautiful.

Simply Elegant!

Superb workmanship :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your very kind comments. Will try and attach some pictures of the English side saddles i have restored and i will be starting an English side saddle from scratch next year so will have some pictures of that next year. I am loving learning about western saddles although there is limited knowledge over here when it comes to western saddles. We do seem to have more people riding western but not so many western saddle makers.

Well, then it seems you are going in the right direction, learning the western saddle trade. Have you ever considered incorporating the webbed seat of the English saddle on a Western saddle?

Funny you should say that! someone has been asking me to make a kinda cross breed saddle basically an english saddle on a western tree. i dont know if it would work? i can see the good points of both english and western saddles and think in theory it would be great to combine them but i am not sure that there is a cross over that would actually work and produce a nice saddle......maybe one day when i have time i'll have a try!