tboyce

I'm Back (Sort Of)`

I'm doing a lot better and feeling great but there is a mountain of work on my desk from my day job so that's going to have to take precedence for a while. In the meantime, my wife saw a bucket bag on Pinterest and asked me to work up a pattern based upon that bag and make her one for her birthday. The birthday is next month and my wife has claimed my latest shipment of Horween Baseball Glove leather that I got from Maverick leather for the bag. However, I suspect that Tandy's deertan cowhide will work just as well

The print size is 42"X30"

Enjoy

Tom

BUCKETBAG.pdf

Welcome back Tom, we can wait for you to catch up on your real job. Keep getting better.

Yeah Tom don't worry about us, just get better.

Good to see you back, Tom! Good luck with the purse and with your work-load. I'll look forward to seeing how the purse turns out - I have a hide of that same leather that I haven't had time to use, yet.

Great to see you back, look forward to your post but take your time. It goes without saying the wife and day job are more important.

get better, then come back, better for you, better for us :-).

Tom, I hope you're health is continuing to improve and thank you for another great pattern!