tboyce

I'm Told That This Does Not Actually Exist..

I am told that this is just a joke and that the product does not actually exist....but that doesn't mean it can't exist :spoton:

post-14104-0-96703300-1423169537_thumb.j

Could you imagine what the activists would do over this? They would crucify anyone who thought that this was acceptable. But you are right, it doesn't mean that it can't exist and I think it isn't too far fetched when you consider all of the other "questionable" things that people are buying or designing. Would this be attached via a belt loop flap or a holster clip?

Now that is funny...

LMAO

I got a huge resonating "NO" when I showed my wife....guess someone else will have to try it out!

I got a huge resonating "NO" when I showed my wife....guess someone else will have to try it out!

Well no wonder, you are not supposed to use it on our wife, it is a convenient storage spot for your kid. Wives would definatly complain too much, just as you found out.

My wife said it would take a bigger man than the one in the picture to hold up our grandbaby, he is a chunker... lol

Well no wonder, you are not supposed to use it on our wife, it is a convenient storage spot for your kid. Wives would definatly complain too much, just as you found out.

Thanks...now i'm gonna smell french vanilla coffee all day... :rofl:

Just think of the possibilities, you could, fix a car, use a lathe,weld. Well with proper PPE of course.

Super armrest!

Then you have to consider OWB or IWB carry.

I like the idea but I'd want the critter facing the other way so the vomit jetstream wouldn't pile up :guitar: .

Showed this to my wife..and she said this is the exact reason I should never have kids...women...no sense of humor!!

I thought about photo shopping my face into the picture, . . . sending it to my daughter in law, . . .

Maybe I'll wait until I become Pawpaw, . . . might work out better.

May God bless,

Dwight

Reckon you could make a Fast Draw version of that?

I genuinely don't see why this would be an issue?

The baby is safe and you're hands free....

But I've always said if I ever have kids then I'll duct tape them to the tank of my bike... Who needs a car..

I am told that this is just a joke and that the product does not actually exist....but that doesn't mean it can't exist :spoton:

How 'bout a pattern for this Tom?a3c72dc2230c099f73c7982c0fe8e837.jpg

I sent that pic to my daughter awhile back and she had a few selective words for me...lol

Still think we need a pattern. I dont mind making and displaying it. I even have volunteers.

Not exactly the same thing, but with some modifications, this should work.

http://myinnerneedtocreate.blogspot.com/2011/05/handmade-mei-tai-baby-carrier.html

Its like a free bouncy ride the whole time. A few knees in the face to teach them the ups and downs sometimes hurt. Its a whole life experience in a blocks walk.