tboyce

I'm Told That This Does Not Actually Exist..

Totally unnecessary if you dress the kid in overalls, cuz then you have handles on the back and you carry them like a bowling ball bag. Worked with both of my boys.

1 hour ago, CaptQuirk said:

Totally unnecessary if you dress the kid in overalls, cuz then you have handles on the back and you carry them like a bowling ball bag. Worked with both of my boys.

Worked with mine too. I could grab one and swing him up off his feet when he was about to start mischief.

I wish there was a 'Like' button I could hit for some of the funny comments on here

8 hours ago, fredk said:

Worked with mine too. I could grab one and swing him up off his feet when he was about to start mischief.

I wish there was a 'Like' button I could hit for some of the funny comments on here

I am so glad I'm not the only dad to use the built in handles! You wouldn't believe the mocking I got from the wife, whenever I would pick up the kid like a sack o' taters :)

3 hours ago, CaptQuirk said:

I am so glad I'm not the only dad to use the built in handles! You wouldn't believe the mocking I got from the wife, whenever I would pick up the kid like a sack o' taters :)

I grabbed up my nephew one day when he was still in diapers still and popped all the snaps on the legs of the overalls and he came right out the bottom. I had an empty sack and he ran off in just diapers and a shirt.

28 minutes ago, Red Bear Haraldsson said:

I grabbed up my nephew one day when he was still in diapers still and popped all the snaps on the legs of the overalls and he came right out the bottom. I had an empty sack and he ran off in just diapers and a shirt.

Obviously cheap Chinese knockoffs, and not Oshkosh B'gosh..

On 1/27/2017 at 0:24 PM, Red Bear Haraldsson said:

You left out "he ran off *giggling* in just diapers and a shirt." Because that's hilarious. :lol:

Wonder what kind of name marketers would come up with for something like this?   "Buscadaro Baby Bouncer"?  "Tiny Tykes Handy Holster"?  

Makes you go HMMMMmmmm

Canada's former PM could have used this when our current PM was a young'un!

Have always LOVED this picture, because Trudeau looks so P.O.'d. The joys of fatherhood...LOL!

(That's not Trudeau's wife off to his left, BTW, just an unidentified Parliament Hill employee.)

151020_0i27w_rci-trudeau-perefils_sn635.jpg

does it come in a shoulder rig? lol that there is the greatest thing I have seen in a while! im thinking of attempting it, my sis is about to have a little one soon. :yeah: