RRobinette

Tippmann Clicker 700

I have a TIppmann, barely used, with table. Doesn't work with my dies and finally found a swing arm clicker. This is good for small stuff on consistent material like veg tan shoulders or rubber, etc. New press alone is $1800, but I'll sell mine for $1000, including stand. I'm in Commerce GA. It would be really tough for me to ship, it is HEAVY. But I would try - you pay shipping.

Hey,

I would be interested in this. But, may I ask why it does not work with your dies? Is it not good for softer leather (chrome-tanned or oil-tanned)?

I'm in Modesto, California. Shipping would be to 95356

Can you give me an estimate on shipping cost?

Thanks,

Amol

Edited by leathercraft209

It does not work with my dies because I use leather of irregular grade and really need to see the leather as I place it, which can be done with the Tippmann, but then you have to slide it under the press and if it shifts even a little, I may be cutting into a scar or hole. It would be fine for tooling leather, or manmade materials that have no irregularities.

The shipping weight of the press is 260 lbs. The table is probably 40 lbs? It might cost you more than the price I am asking to ship it that far. I am about an hour east of Atlanta. If you are still interested, I will get a quote for you.

A new Tippmann 700 is $1799 and the table is $299 on their website, no shipping.

Hey,

I would be interested. I don't know about what shipping service is best for this type of stuff...UPS seems to have good prices when shipping heavy items....Though, I have no idea if they do this. But if you can find out that would be great!

Thanks,

Amol

This is only an example of the prices you would be looking at. There are several factors that are only guesses, such as being on a pallet, and the size of the item.

This is NOT a shipping quote, you'll have to do that yourself

On the left side, you can see that I specified a 3x3x1.5 foot container, on a pallet, weighing 300 lbs. Additional options are the lift gate used to pickup/deliver because NOBODY wants to hoist 300 lbs into a truck, and the buyer doesn't want the driver to kick it off the trailer.

post-5374-0-00338200-1424540117_thumb.jp

I got about $800 from UPS, not knowing delivery issues (lift gate, residential/business etc.). TwinOaks seems to have a better way. It'll be Monday before I can get anything solid.

TwinOaks...may I ask what website that is from?

@RRobinette I will research what I can find... still $1500 shipped isn't too bad... If you can find out more on your end, that would be great.

...I wonder how Tippman handles shipping?

Edited by leathercraft209

Customers pay shipping from Tippmann. I paid $60 for shipping of stand - weighs about 40 lbs.

I just listed it with U-Ship. Gave 2/25 as pick up date. I don't have the ability to pallet or crate it, so put "loose" but I can protect the clicker itself on the stand.

If you want to arrange packing and pick up, let me know. I did this to get a quote.

What did they quote? I was looking at uship too.

For reference, I live on a Farm:Modesto CA 95358

that was from 'uship.com'. But notice, that they are only listing freight companies. You might do better contacting one of them directly.

check into freight shippers, and if at all possible, put it on a small pallet. You can build the 'crate' around it out of OSB and 1x2s.

You should be able to get a small pallet from just about any large box store, or even from some drink vendors. Placing it on the pallet will keep you in the good graces of the people who have to move it around.

Got a bid from U-Ship - $568 good til 2/27. Not sure exactly how this works, but if you haven't found anything else, this sounds reasonable. Call me to make arrangements if still interested. 706-765-7658

Edited by RRobinette

Is this still available?

Yes, no one has given me money yet. 2 are interested. Shipping would be difficult, but you may be close enough to pick up.

Did you ever sell this? Im in Buford ga

Yes, I'm sorry, it has been sold.

If you have dies, and need to do some cutting, we might be able to work out some time on my swing arm press.