hunteil

Best Leather Paint Or Surface Coloring

So this thread I wanted to see what products were best in Leather painting or surface coloring applications.

I'm looking for something for light colors like solid Yellow, solid Orange, solid White etc. etc.

I'm seeing so many products out there. I can't tell what the difference is between them and what would work best.

My projects normally go through rain and get worn a lot and go through abuse and I want something that won't chip off easy but also gives good bright colors that can bend and all and maybe even soak into the pours if possible... Or maybe I could dye it 1st and paint over it so that if it chips it'll have a close color under it????

So this thread I wanted to see what products were best in Leather painting or surface coloring applications.

I'm looking for something for light colors like solid Yellow, solid Orange, solid White etc. etc.

I'm seeing so many products out there. I can't tell what the difference is between them and what would work best.

My projects normally go through rain and get worn a lot and go through abuse and I want something that won't chip off easy but also gives good bright colors that can bend and all and maybe even soak into the pours if possible... Or maybe I could dye it 1st and paint over it so that if it chips it'll have a close color under it????

Also I want to tool the leather too. Then paint over it but not entirely hide the detail if possible.

Dear Admin.... idk how this got posted twice like it is and I can't seem to edit and fix it. Could you please?

I have seen some use Angelus leather acrylic paint