here is a picture of my first Roper Wallet that i have made without pre made interiors. it is all saddle stitched. i made it for my friend that works in the oil field here in TX and tooled a simple oil derick. and tooled his last name on other side.

post-59101-0-94093400-1424809536_thumb.jpost-59101-0-26752600-1424809539_thumb.jpost-59101-0-78507600-1424809541_thumb.j

nice job with out the prefabs, keep up the great work

Here again I agree, Nicely handled without the interiors coming from somewhere else.

I'm especially intrigued about the tooling in your friends name. Nice font,

Very nice in deed ! In fact from my perspective its Beautiful ! ---- Wild Bill46

No kidding ? I'm also a second generation Sign artist, though retired for a long while now. I love letters too !

You got that billfold nailed. Thanx for your quik reply ! Wild Bill46

What did you do to prevent the cards from sliding down? Did you make pockets, and if so, why aren't there stitches on the other side?

What did you do to prevent the cards from sliding down? Did you make pockets, and if so, why aren't there stitches on the other side?

each pocket is stitched to the back piece and glued. so you cant see them. i also use the "t shirt" cut for interior pockets

the design is good. being your first its really good. a ton better than my first.

stay widdit!

Eddie