Hedy

Hello from Alaska

Hi, my name is Heather McGee, and I have recently re-started leatherwork after a long hiatus. I am a beginner with lots of ideas but, like many, a full-time job that hinders me from producing much. I really like construction and mixing materials, especially incorporating found (recycled) or vintage objects.

http://www.cultofnot.com is my website. I welcome feedback and criticism. I am attaching a pic of a roller derby belt I did recently as a custom job. I hope to combine more leather and stainless steel together in the future because I dig it.

Hedy

BECR001.jpg

post-7821-1226780777_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hedy

Cool site Hedy!. Welcome to the best place on the net. You;ll find plenty of skull lovers here. Make sure you take the time to read as much as you can here, and get used to the way Johanna has the furniture laid out.

I'm sure there will be lots more people say hi!

Hi, my name is Heather McGee, and I have recently re-started leatherwork after a long hiatus. I am a beginner with lots of ideas but, like many, a full-time job that hinders me from producing much. I really like construction and mixing materials, especially incorporating found (recycled) or vintage objects.

http://www.cultofnot.com is my website. I welcome feedback and criticism. I am attaching a pic of a roller derby belt I did recently as a custom job. I hope to combine more leather and stainless steel together in the future because I dig it.

Hedy

Cool site Hedy!. Welcome to the best place on the net. You;ll find plenty of skull lovers here. Make sure you take the time to read as much as you can here, and get used to the way Johanna has the furniture laid out.

I'm sure there will be lots more people say hi!

WELCOME TO A GREAT SITE..............I LOVE THEM ROLLER DERBY QUEENS......... :red_bandana:

Hi Heather welcome to the site, Don

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!

You've already made a good start by including pics. We LOVE pics, here. Restrooms are down the hall, clean up after yourself in the kitchen, and DO NOT under any circumstances eat the donuts.

We're glad you found this little corner of the 'net, and look forward to having you here.

Cool & Colorful stuff :thumbsup:

Welcome Hedy! I like your work and you web site.

Art