MavericKLeathers

Omac 69-373 E.o.s. Sewing Machine

Does anyone know anything about the OMAC 69-73 E.O.S. sewing machine?

It is an Italian machine that I stumbled across it while researching equipment I will need to setup a leather workshop in Austria.

The web link is :

The description reads:

Sewing machine with reduced diameter arm 69-373 E.O.S.

With arm Sewing machine with reduced diameter arm 69-373 E.O.S.

Presentation.

E.O.S. it's a triple feed transport stitching machine with reduced diameter arm. It has been designedwith retightened device (with possibility to choosebetween three different sizes) of small dimension which allows to execute the stiches of many kind of material, especially where there is a necessity to sew on narrow angles.

In footwear field, it can be used to sew the sole to the vamp of the shoes while in leather goods field employ to sew bags, wallets, key cases, etc.

It can be supplied with pneumatic foot-lifter, back-taking stitch.

Devices:

E.O.S 41-42-43 Medium

E.O.S 51-52-53 Small

E.O.S 61-62-63 Big

It can be supply with:

Head

Complet with clutch motor

Complet with moor. Fir stop+ flp

Complet with motor Efka dc1550 + flp

Thnx,

Mav

post-52390-0-11765900-1425732369_thumb.j

Direct copy of the Adler 69-373 right down to the color. Can't speak for the quality of the "Omac" brand, but the genuine Adler 69 is a great machine having used one for many years.

Actually, it is a genuine Adler 69 that they took and altered the cylinder arm. A few Italian companies have done that with various Adler models. I saw a Adler 768 double needle post machine outfitted with very large hooks and bobbins and could handle very heavy thread some years ago that Bill's Swing had ordered for a Furniture maker customer in the late 90's in NC. it was done by an Italian company that I cannot remember the name of at this moment.

glenn