UKRay

Amazing tooled, handstitched rawhide thing

There's a real good chance that this guy may be looking for it though....

71401696.f1ybEWkN.jpg

Ken

:You_Rock_Emoticon::NEWFUNNYPOST:

I've still got this thing and still don't know what it is - perhaps some of the newer members of the forum would like to have a try at identifying it?

Just read through the thread to get up to speed.

Ray

After studying the hieroglyphics carefully , I can tell you that it

belonged to the King of Persia long ago in a time we will

never understand. The purpose of the container is to hold

a multitude of balls with numbers on them. When the King

could not make up his mind which one of his harem he wished

to partake in carnal knowledge with him that night he would

simply shake the container, then poor out the lucky womans

number.

WINDY

I guess I allowed this to go on long enough. Actually windy with the king of persia idea was the closest to the answer.

According to my extensive research in the finest libraries the item in question is called a Eunuchiecame or falsehood for short. Apparently the king had a few eunuch's knocking around the place but once in awhile he threw outragious parties for the 'anti eunuch society'. Obiously he did not want it known that he collected these gents to shower his concubines with there every need, hence the Falsehood was invented which they just attached to their belt buckles. The size and shape was develop to ensure that the king was never shown up.

I guess I allowed this to go on long enough. Actually windy with the king of persia idea was the closest to the answer.

According to my extensive research in the finest libraries the item in question is called a Eunuchiecame or falsehood for short. Apparently the king had a few eunuch's knocking around the place but once in awhile he threw outragious parties for the 'anti eunuch society'. Obiously he did not want it known that he collected these gents to shower his concubines with there every need, hence the Falsehood was invented which they just attached to their belt buckles. The size and shape was develop to ensure that the king was never shown up.

OMG!! You all are too funny. I was laughing so hard reading all this that my other half came in the office wanting to know what was so funny! Thanks....I needed a good laugh.

Actually, it was used in the harem. But in none of the ways suggested. It is a feminine hygeine device.

The pliability of the bulbous end of the dev ice when soaked is the key to the success of the article as the delivery system for the hygeine product. One squeeze on the bulbousn end and the product is delivered. The key was to pour in the product and immediately rest the object in a nozzle upright position for a few minutes until pliability occured.

Whether the article in inherently unhygenic would seem to be in the eye of the beholder. The use of the object as a powder flask was ruled out due to its cleanliness.

Thank you Somawas for explaining what the object was and how it was used. Looking at it with your description, it makes sense.

Johanna