kaidenalexander2015

Whole Garage Full Of Tools

Howdy. guys I was left a TON of leatherworking tools, knives, etc. by my dad a few years ago. He was into this for 25 years and had two of everything. He made holsters, saddles, shoes, etc. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what is out there. Have some time off work and will be trying to sort through it this week....time to make room. I've also got a Tippmann Model HS Sewing machine that may or may not already be sold but will update. Just to give you an idea of what im looking at here are some pics. I was dreading Ebaying all this, the sheer volume is a headache so this forum might save me that pain and it would be a pleasure to send this stuff on to those who enjoy it like daddy did at a modest price. thanks for your interest.

post-61299-0-04028600-1427857165_thumb.j

post-61299-0-10539500-1427857171_thumb.j

i would be interested in some items i am sure... please let me know what you are selling

Hi,

I would be interested in the CS Osborne round knife I see pictured. Shoot me a message with a price and we can work something out. I would also be interested in a leather splitter if you find one.

Thanks

I am sure you will have no trouble selling at least some of the stuff here if you spread it out a bit and get some clearer pictures. I will be looking forward to seeing what you have.

Hi Kaiden, I sent you a pm.

Thanks,

Pm Sent.

I would be interested in seeing clear pictures of all the tools.

It also helps if you post your location since someone who is interested may be just down the road.

Interested in a list, pictures, and location.

I'm looking for:

*Saddler's Pliers

*Saddler's Hammer

* masher or smasher

*flocking irons if he has any

*clicker or razor knife

*screwdrivers of various sizes

*hex or allen wrenches of various sizes

*tack and nail removers

*any boning tools

*a rawhide hammer

*pricking iron.

I would be interested in a round knife and maybe some stamps. Is there any leather?

PM sent

Edited by terrypen

Do you have a leather splitter in that whole garage?

Please and thank you

He hasn't replied to any messages or calls. Hopefully for a good reason and not because of something sketchy.