Here is a holster rig I made for my Uncle for his microphone. He is a performer and has always wanted one so he was nice enough to order one from me. This is my biggest project order yet since I started my own business SRD Crafted. He was nice enough to post a few great pictures of the holster with the microphone in it, check out SRD Crafted on facebook to see them.

post-57398-0-27277500-1428203751_thumb.j

post-57398-0-65386900-1428204007_thumb.j

Overall it looks good. 2 things I would have done a little differently would be to first, flip the belt loop portion so the top grain was showing so you would have a nice smooth finish on all of it. Second, I would have continued the stitch line up on the left side since you stitched all the rest of it. I do like the 45 record adapter as a concho, makes a nice touch

I agree there are a few things I would do differently next. actually in the picture its hard to see that I lined it with pigskin on the inside to make it smooth and neat looking