Hi folks, been off the site for a while but I'm still reading and learning and getting a few things done. Made this last week for a charity auction. Slightly altered the sporran I made before to include a strap and put a belt loop on the back. That's their logo on the front.

Charity auction belt pouch - parts cut

Charity auction belt pouch - tooled and dyed

Charity auction belt pouch - done lacing!

Nice work, looks good.

thanks folks!

believe it or not I really don't like to brag but I just found out the winning bid for my bag was $110.00! I never thought it would get that much but I am ecstatic to be able to help out this organization that provides horseback riding therapy for kids. I don't know how much a horse eats in a day but maybe I bought them a snack or two lol!

nicely doen

believe it or not I really don't like to brag but I just found out the winning bid for my bag was $110.00! I never thought it would get that much but I am ecstatic to be able to help out this organization that provides horseback riding therapy for kids. I don't know how much a horse eats in a day but maybe I bought them a snack or two lol!

You did a good job. Get ready to make them something for next year!

(Horses like to eat a bit LOL)

You did a good job. Get ready to make them something for next year!

(Horses like to eat a bit LOL)

Thanks and yep, I'm already pondering what I should do next. I didn't have a lot of time this year but now I have a whole year to think about it.

I donated a few padfolios for charity auctions. Got 110 for one and 75 for the other. Always cool when people pay up for your art. Good job.