Dewey

Camoga Splitter

For sale: Camoga SM 4512 splitter 18” or 450 mm wide. Superbly

maintained by professionals. Send email, I’ll respond with my phone# and pictures. Bruce@brucevetter.com Homer, IL.

You may get more response if you at least post your location. Shipping will be a big deal. You may get interest from people that are close to your location.

You may get more response if you at least post your location. Shipping will be a big deal. You may get interest from people that are close to your location.

His post clearly says he is in Homer Illinois.:

For sale: Camoga SM 4512 splitter 18” or 450 mm wide. Superbly

maintained by professionals. Send email, I’ll respond with my phone# and pictures. Bruce@brucevetter.com Homer, IL.

Edited by TinkerTailor

I did. It's Homer, IL.

Homer is a small town in Illinois about 18 miles East of Champaign Illinois. Homer's zip code is 61849.

You are right, shipping could be a consideration. I had two of these machines and I sold one last year and think the shipping to Florida was in the $600 range.

My bad, I missed it.

Thanks

What I wouldn't give for this! I'm in Chicago, too. It's a little above my paygrade though.

What I wouldn't give for this! I'm in Chicago, too. It's a little above my paygrade though.

Mine too but it allowed me to do so much more in house and with great precision and confidence. So I bit the bullet.......twice because I bought two of them.

It's worth 12 grand but make a reasonable offer. Please forgive me for not stating the price and no picture. The price scares folks and the picture files are large. Here is a small sample.post-61534-0-60679200-1430594925_thumb.j