thechavez

Sewing Machines And Skivers For Sale

I have several sewing machines for sale. All are in good working order and all but one (Merrow Overlock) come with table and motor. All of the motors are clutch motors. If you are interested in photos, please me me know and I can post them or send them to you. They are in the process of being cleaned, so they aren't the most presentable currently, but I'd be glad to show them anyhow. These machines are available for pickup in Columbus, OH. They are listed with prices below:

Pfaff 555-H3-731 Post Bed Machine $1200

Singer 168 Flatbed $600

Singer 168W101 Post Bed Machine $1000 (comes with standard slide plate and 3 binding attachment plates)

Fortuna Skiver $400

Consew Skiver $400

Singer 211 U566A $700

Merrow Overlock 3DW-4 $300

What model are the skiving machines? Are you willing to ship to Tacoma, WA? I'd pay, of course.

Edited by imstephenjones

I'd for sure be willing to figure something out. I am currently away from home but I'll look at them and get the model types posted when I get back this weekend. I've had some interest in the Fortuna already, but nothing is confirmed sold as of yet. I'll keep you posted on that progress as well.

I'd for sure be willing to figure something out. I am currently away from home but I'll look at them and get the model types posted when I get back this weekend. I've had some interest in the Fortuna already, but nothing is confirmed sold as of yet. I'll keep you posted on that progress as well.

Sorry for the weird double reply.

No worries. If you want to email me at Stephen@blackanchor.us we can chat more about the machines. Pumped!!

@piheart I still have it. I have a couple of people interested in the Fortuna, but nothing on the Consew yet.

Probably would have better luck selling the pieces if you responded to e-mail ?

I am still interested but we need to communicate.

ferg

Ferg-

You're probably right. Life's been bringing a few extra things my way the past few weeks, and I've had to put these guys on the back burner. Sent some photos your way just now. Thanks again.

Here are some photos of the machines. Thanks for looking.

post-53518-0-30249700-1431567049_thumb.j

post-53518-0-12020000-1431567052_thumb.j

post-53518-0-07488200-1431567054_thumb.j

post-53518-0-96197600-1431567056_thumb.j

post-53518-0-97155000-1431567058_thumb.j

post-53518-0-96406100-1431567060_thumb.j

@yourforeversummer I'm in the northeast corner of Columbus, OH

Just a quick update: all machines have sold except for the Singer 211. It is still available.

I am a newby so you need to help a little but what will the 211 sew?

Thanks

As far as I know, it is a medium duty flat bed machine. It is the heaviest of the 211 U machines, and has a fairly high presser foot clearance (I don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head though). Here is a video of the same type of machine if you're interested:

Also, here is a link to the user manual:

http://www.manualslib.com/products/Singer-211u566a-353178.html

Thanks again for looking.