Well this is the first neck corset that I have taken photos of its actually the second neck corset that I have done. First one was a major learning experience and a few screw ups so not going to show that lol. This is designed to go with an underbust corset that I am working on will have photos of that soon.

post-54720-0-82554700-1429910232_thumb.j

post-54720-0-72073800-1429910261_thumb.j

post-54720-0-50899100-1429910938_thumb.j

Nice work dude.

I would like to see how good the fit is on user.

some people wont have a tall neck like the collar but Im interested to see the end user and see how it fits.

nice work cheers

Trevor

"Way Down Under"

Yeah it is a little tall but at least I have it set up with a lacing set up that its a one person job so that they do not have to have a second person helping them, did add a red French roll to the top which will get better pictures today and post it.

Ahh finally got the neck corset done the French roll turned out rather nice, now I just have to figure out how to post a pic in this instead of starting a new topic lol

Click 'More reply options' next to the 'Post' button

Looking good, would like to see it fitted :)

Edited by RavenAus

Thanks Raven, don't have a model other then my ugly self lol but once this damned rye neck of mine heals itself will take a few snaps of it around my own neck, it does what its suppose to I will tell you that lol. Here is the finished product. Really must find a model for a the corsets that I have in my mind that I want to do.

Oh that is how it sits by the way as I have it sitting on my manquine or how ever you spell it!

post-54720-0-24464500-1430115018_thumb.j