I am very new at working with leather staining and I seem to ruin my work at the finishing stage which is really frustrating. I want a shiny weather resistant finish on my tablet case project. I am told that carnauba creme should give me the shiny finished look but the bottle says not to use it as a resist. Should I apply some Eco-Flo Super Shene after the carnauba creme???

I think Carnauba AND Super Sheen would be a waste. If Super Sheen is resistant enough for your project then use it alone as it is shiny, hence the name.

Edited by Tugadude

well I have used super sheen exclusively but find it to be not very shiny as the name implies :/

Super sheen isn't very good in my opinion. I tried it in the past and had bad results with it. Resolene cut 50/50 with water is a much better finish. Apply it in light coats and build up to the look you want. You can also use mop and glow cut 50/50. Both are acrylic sealers. Another choice would be saddle lac.

Thanks I will have to give that a try :D