As usual your tooling is simply outstanding Vitaly. I think you should start your own book series.

Fabulous again! So lifelike in the details too!

incredible detail. great work!

Eddie

Wow! Nice work!

Very inspirational!

Samar , this work blows my mind, please could you give a little insight into how you do this, in particular the dyeing, i feel depressed now, just when you think you are getting somewhere with your leathercraft someone always posts something incredidible like this an d shoots me right back down to earth, boy do i have a long way to go, hope i live long enough to get this good. Is one lifetime enough?lol. :bawling:

Edited by JAZZMAN

Samar , this work blows my mind, please could you give a little insight into how you do this, in particular the dyeing, i feel depressed now, just when you think you are getting somewhere with your leathercraft someone always posts something incredidible like this an d shoots me right back down to earth, boy do i have a long way to go, hope i live long enough to get this good. Is one lifetime enough?lol. :bawling:

I will tell you Jazzman, he doesn't use many tools. He messaged me a photo a while back of the tools he uses. They are modified pieces of whatever he has available. Unless he has changed and I figure not he is doing this fabulous work all by pure talent!

I will tell you Jazzman, he doesn't use many tools. He messaged me a photo a while back of the tools he uses. They are modified pieces of whatever he has available. Unless he has changed and I figure not he is doing this fabulous work all by pure talent!

Thanks benlilly, that is very interesting to know, i really hope he can give us mere mortals some insight into how he creates these amazing poeces, take care.

Vitaly, amazing work! It really stands out. I think a lot of people here would be interested to see your "work in progress" pictures or video.

Виталий, Ваши работы очень выделяются среди остальных. Вы не могли бы выложить фотографии а еще лучше видео всего процесса?

That is a BAMF wallet.

Thank you.

Thor, alas, I am not a writer.)

benlilly1, you're absolutely right, and nothing has changed. The tool is the same.

YAZZMAN, lel, I have no opportunity to make a video and photos during work This is very distracting. Perhaps in the future I'll find someone who will help me. I will definitely will share with you.

Edited by Samar

Holy shit! Serious carving skills in this piece but i have just get in touch (trough this post) with Vitalys gallcaery for the first time and i have to say it: you are a legend on tooling. Pure handcraft at its best.