eternoui

Information About Laederiet.dk

You can trust them for sure. Regarding the quality of their leather I have tried "Double shoulders - natural" and "Sides - Natural". The shoulders are from italy and are better then the sides which comes from brasil. The sides I would not buy again. Their Double Bend are also from italy so I would buy that instead.

I do not know how good quality the leather is as I have nothing to compair with.

This bag is made of the "Sides - Natural"

http://andersenleather.blogspot.dk/2015/04/classic-english-briefcase.html

I have also used them more than once but not for leather...yet! Just hardware, some sealfur and tools. Very easy people to deal with (I use the phone and the english language :-) ) I transfer the money by IBAN code and get the package to Sweden quickly.

ps, I just remeber that I even sent for stuff from them when I lived in the US...

Edited by Tina

No clue about the leather quality, but I've only ever heard nice things about that site :)

I bought leather from them some time ago and many tools as well.

The shipping to my loacation was rather high, but I was really happy with the quality of leather I received.

regards, J.

Nice shop, really nice and fast contac via mail. Bought some hardware some time ago and everything was just fine. But I can´t say anything about the leather. You might wanna know how much the shipping is, as I didn´t expect 20 € for my little order. So that was the only thing I didn´t like about that order ;)

well than: hurray for you! XD

I asked and its 6 euro for shipping

Awersome !

I paid for 2 pieces your dimmension + some small tools more than 50€ for shipping :o

regards