sic4531

Identify This Border Stamp?

I absolutely love this border stamp but I can't find it anywhere else. Can anyone identify it and point me in a direction to buy it? The holster it is from was branded "Leather Creek Holsters, Gainsville GA." Thanks!

post-44777-0-90794400-1431483817_thumb.j

post-44777-0-17981900-1431484028_thumb.j

Walt and Linda Sippel are the proprietors. Maybe they are members here, or you could ask them through their website. It could be a Hackbarth, some of those were similar.

I don't think that is right. This is what D441 looks like, at least near as I can tell.post-60051-0-65883800-1431626655_thumb.j

I have the craftool 440 stamp which is just a little smaller than the 441 and it looks similar in the upper portion but not in the bottom portion of the border stamp the OP posted.....and it is not a rope or braid stamp others have posted.

Don't know if this muddies the water even more but Tandy has a conversion chart on their website where I found an old model 441, not preceded by a "D".post-60051-0-79055500-1431663687_thumb.j

Bob Beard at Pro- Series Tool Co. made a similar stamp called a Ram's Curl

I have that stamp -- it reads Craftool USA D744100 stamped on the side. I haven't turned up any images with that number, so I will photograph the face and the side for you sometime Friday or Saturday.

Awesome. I did some lookin. Around for that model number. You weren't kidding. That stamp is like a unicorn, people talk about it, but there's no evidence it exists.

I got in touch with the craftsman who made the holster. He has it as a d441 too. I'm Going to have to do some long term hunting.

Here are pictures of the face and number of the one I have.

post-21845-0-75960400-1431840219_thumb.j

post-21845-0-78013600-1431840228_thumb.j

Thank you all for the help, I've gotten in touch with a member and will be buying one he has. This place is an excellent resource!