JAZZMAN

Goodbye To All The Good People On Here.

Unfortunately due to personal issues i will no longer be able to post on this forum. However as i have come to know some members quite well i felt i had to say goodbye and thank you to all who have helped me since i joined. So good luck to all of you and thank you for sharing your slkills and knowledge with me Peace.

Am sorry to hear that Jazzman. I hope things work out for you, and that if you aren't able to post, you can at least visit and see what your friends have been up to.

Sorry to hear that, hope you can make it back on here some day.

So sorry to see you go, Jazzy, you will be missed. Please come back if you are able to in the future, Definitely loved meeting you. Wishing you the very best.

We'll miss you, Jazzman! Come back, soon!

come back soon my friend

We have all got to know you over the past few months, and hope you are managing any problems as well as you can.

I suspect you are no longer physically able to do leatherwork; but you have the theory, and I know you will pass on that knowledge, and probably the tools & materials you have acquired to a newcomer, probably a younger person.

Even if you can't post regularly, let us know how you are from time to time; or get someone to do so on your behalf.

Best Wishes Zuludog

Zulu i was not sure wether to mention my reasons for being unable to post as i really do not want any sympathy, however i have been quite taken aback by some of the kindness i have been shown so maybe i owe it to say that i literally will not be around much longer and so will be spending all my time from now on with my familly ,thank you for all your kindness, and i apologize if this post turns out to be a mistake on my part.

Hi Jazz,

We have talked a few times in the chat room and i think, had a few laughs with others in there. I don't know what your particular situation is. I wont offer my sympathies as you are not looking for them, i will however offer the hand of friendship and raise a glass to you

Jazzy, It was fun having you in chat, just wish it could have been longer. I know you will be back to visit in sprit. I understand you needing to spend these precious moments with your family. From your second family my friend. I am sorry to see you leave but I hope your move to a higher realm is peaceful and fast.

Thank you for all your kind words, this will be the last post i make on here as i am finding it too painful, i am also aware that this is not the place for these types of posts, it is nice for me to know there are still good people in this sometimes selfish world, so take care my friends. Peace.

Edited by JAZZMAN

Jazzman

I know you probably won't read this and I'm sorry I was late in sending this but from my family to you and yours, it is always hard to see someone go that you have gotten to call friend, eve in this digital age. May your family find comfort that you will soon be in a better place then this mortal world and may all your carvings be flawless

Halitech

I don't think I can be as elloquent as already stated by our friends, You have given much to many !

and, you will defanitely be missed here my friend ! ------- Wild Bill46