Juodvarnis

Patrern Request "plague Doctors Mask)

i made one but it is not perfect because i made without pattern, maybe somebody has it?

post-62748-0-99438000-1432516307_thumb.j

Took me 8 months and quite a few prototypes to get my pattern right, what with work and all, the only way you'll get a good one is time and trial :) Those of us who have a good one usually made it ourselves and are selling the masks, so we don't tend to release the patterns.

8 months? i did mine per weak...

well i understood that here i can ask for pasterns...

You can ask for patterns no problem there. The only thing is it's like RavenAus said, people that have invested a day a week a few months labor and materials getting a pattern to where it works and are selling things that they make from that pattern may not just hand them out to anybody that ask for that pattern. I know i don't ! Doing this type of work is how i make a living.

Hang in there keep trying and you can make a pattern that will work and you can give it away if you want to.

Yes, 8 months. I was working full time then, right now this is my income source. Thing is, you have a good start, but if you want something better you'll have to put the effort in yourself. There's very few free patterns out there that are around the same level you're at, trust me I looked.

Edited by RavenAus