Hey everyone again!I've had had these chaps done for about a month now and I finally got some pictures of them. So here they are.(here you go superchute this is how you make them lol, just kidding)go ahead as usual and tell me your thoughts.I know I seem to be obsessed with keeping my leatherman and MiniMaglite on me but they're just so useful. It's my first pair so throw your thoughts out there and I'll see if I can catch them.

:whatdoyouthink:

l_681e0901136b4ad1bbfca3862fb7ff05.jpg

l_889af2332cf247d7bd8bf59e97caaaee.jpg

l_ee34fda7890c48779a3f2b54fd92d43c.jpg

l_e1ac7d507de24c7daad544aed796842a.jpg

post-6005-1227507674_thumb.jpg

post-6005-1227507692_thumb.jpg

post-6005-1227507714_thumb.jpg

post-6005-1227507724_thumb.jpg

I think that is perfect the way it is. I love the brown leather trim at the bottom.

Well done!

singteck

well done E, nice finishing touches

Turned out great! I really like how you did the light & leatherman pocket.

Art

Very nice, if this is your first pair wow, where tog from here! I have never seen anyone incorperate a mini mag & leatherman to a pair of chinks, what a neat idea! I know I am lost if I don't have those 2 tools with me all the time. Thanks for sharing, Alan

Great looking chinks! The pocket is a nice touch as well. You might find that a rope will catch on it though. Might consider putting one on the left side. Or, just put a holder for your light, etc on the belt far enough to the back that you can still reach it, but it will be out of the way.

Thanks everyone for the support. As always I'll post any of my upcomeing work. Any other advice/input would be helpful. Thanks again

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Ezilth

Great looking chaps!! I agree what the others wrote about the pocket, the brown trim is a detail that catches on to the eye. :clapping:

Tom

I did like like the the way the pocket came out but it seemed like it took longer than it needed

to when building it. One of the hardest things to build, for me anyway.I'm sure someone more experienced could do it faster, it took me a about 1 1/2 days. Thanks again for the input

Ezilth

Nice job!!

Your work is getting more professional with every post.

I like the color combo, the pocket is a cool touch! If you make them for a customer that ropes, they would need the pocket on the left if they wanted one.

Great work, keep posting!!!

Rick J.

Really nice pair of chaps. I would be lost without my leatherman too. Usually pack it in a vest pocket though. Doesn't get in the way of a rope. Learned that the hard way on the first pair of chinks I built and put the pocket on the wrong leg without thinking.

Jake