carver

Need 2 Inch Square Loops

I am looking for a supplier of approximately 2 in square metal loops around 1/4 in round stock and welded . preferably stainless they need to be pretty strong as they are for a quick change horse hobble.

mast used to carry them but they are out of business and weaver doesnt have anything that big

Try strapworks.

Customer Service & Support - Support@strapworks.com

This isn't going to help much, but I had some new old stock squares like you are needing. One guy came and took them all for exactly what you are using them for. I don't know where to get new ones either. It's possible I'll run across a few more in a box or bucket around here. They were steel with a Jap finish.

thanks guys I hadnt look here in a while had given up getting a response and if you find some more somewhere just message me THANKS AGAIN

need to be pretty close to square the above companies dint carry them so still looking for a supplier....... If I was smarter I could post a picture of the hobbles