JLSleather

Holster Patterns

Downloadable holster patterns moving to jlsleather.com/

Still more in the works. Paypal ready, no 'subscription' required :)

AND.. don't nunya go tryina make this fit anything but a P938 magazine (single stack 9mm, x 7). ;)

Single stack 9 mag pouch

Edited by JLSleather

That mag carrier holds the single stack '9' from Sig. I see ads and postings saying pouches fit "single stack this" or "double stack that". Keep in mind these are NOT interchangeable. While some patterns may allow the forming of more than one model, not all mags of the same caliber are the same. This isn't any big secret, but it does seem that at least some are misled by bad info "going around".

Any plans for the S&W revolver N frame for the model 625 for example?

Yeah, I'd like to get back to the revolvers -- those are always fun. Guess I'll order the "dummy".. that guy down the hill with the 629 aint been around ...

Whatcha think.. $3 too much for a mag pouch pattern? Tha's like $1 fer the front, $1 fer the back, and $.95 fer the instructions. 5¢ gits ya enough thread to do it, but you'd still need a chunk o leather ....

Oh, long as I'm here, might could throw up a picture of the mag that pattern spits out. Just to be sure, i made a holster ta go with it :)

post-13153-0-01051600-1434734427_thumb.j

OOPSsie. Hey, it's what Mom always says ... :blush:

Somebody pointed out that I forgot the 'instructions' on the free magazine pouch pattern (gasp!), so here it is. This is 'cookie cutter' instruction that goes with all of 'em -- but then it's a digital page with each file, so just don't print it if you don't need it.

Mag_Instr.pdf

Bad news, it doubles the cost of the file. Good news is -- free x2 still aint bad ;)

Yes, I know not all the mags are identical, but - seriously - they're so close I'm sure you can figure it out from there. "Officially", the link is to a "holster" for the Glock 19 9mm mag, but easy enough to adapt it to a 23, or a 32, or ....

http://www.jlsleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Mag_Gk19_P01.pdf

:P

I am, I am!

thanks for the pattern

Welcome fellas. For reasons too long to put up here, the site was having some issues with the storefront over there. Weird, but not to worry. Free patterns still right where they were, and the "paid" versions still over at cutesy. ;)

More coming shortly.. actually getting a bit of breathing room coming ...

1911 pancake style holster pattern free download available. Simple 50/50 type pancake works fast and solid. Instant 100% refund if not satisfied! :rofl:

http://www.jlsleather.com/diy/holster-diy/

Thanks for the pattern

Welcome fellas. This thread will expand -- plenty of room to put up pics of holsters you made with this ;)

Now available for the Ruger SR9c.

post-13153-0-03837700-1442070508_thumb.j

Edited by JLSleather

Man, tough crown 'round heyah! 497 downloads between the two patterns for the 5" 1911, and not so many pics showing off yer work! ;)

Sorry it's been so long. I'm gonna put on up soon. :thumbsup:

Here my intial build from your pattern. I had to make some alteration, because I only had a 4.25" to use as a mold.

It's a little rough around the edges still. Next one I'll adjustthe stitchline out a little and trim the end down a bit.

Any suggestions you have are very welcome.

Thanks

ChasM

post-60597-0-74566100-1442763028_thumb.j