JLSleather

Holster Patterns

Here my intial build from your pattern. I had to make some alteration, because I only had a 4.25" to use as a mold.

It's a little rough around the edges still. Next one I'll adjustthe stitchline out a little and trim the end down a bit.

Any suggestions you have are very welcome.

Thanks

ChasM

Looks like your stitch line around the panel might have crept in a bit - or maybe that's just the angle of the pic. Looking pretty good.

Looks like your stitch line around the panel might have crept in a bit - or maybe that's just the angle of the pic. Looking pretty good.

Thank you, I think you are right about the panel stitch. The next one will come out much better sans the Caiman.

Broke 700 downloads. Jus sayin' ;)

Downloads at 850 .. but that's just for the 2 variations of 1911's.

Will your Glock avenger pattern work with the G22/23 or even the G21/30?

Will your Glock avenger pattern work with the G22/23 or even the G21/30?

Yep, should be fine as long as you realize that the 22 is about half an inch LONGER than the 23 (well-- like 13 mm I think). The 23 WILL work. The 22 will protrude out the end unless you extend it.

The 21, I don't honestly know :)

Edited by JLSleather

Yep, should be fine as long as you realize that the 22 is about half an inch LONGER than the 23 (well-- like 13 mm I think). The 23 WILL work. The 22 will protrude out the end unless you extend it.

The 21, I don't honestly know :)

Thanks

Downloads at 850 .. but that's just for the 2 variations of 1911's.

Over 900 Probably more than 25 of them from here ;)

JLS,

Here are a couple of pieces I built for a buddy last year, using patterns I purchased from you (S&W MP and 1911 Commander)...the patterns were easy to follow...turned out not too bad for an amateur like myself. Thanks for extending your expertise and resources our way!

Chris

post-43395-0-95554500-1445371977_thumb.j

post-43395-0-80774400-1445371978_thumb.j

post-43395-0-39962000-1445371979_thumb.j

post-43395-0-78232200-1445371979_thumb.j

post-43395-0-17710200-1445371980_thumb.j

post-43395-0-56975300-1445371980_thumb.j

Thanks - always like seein' what others came up with from 'em. Looks good (I've always liked that contrasting stitch!).

I was fortunate enough to find your great pattern as well. This is my first leather holster project-- the pattern was perfect! Thanks for providing it!

post-66685-0-59238400-1445715679_thumb.j

Edited by tclaridge

This is my first leather holster project-

nice colors .. stitchin' lookin' good too! I can tell you my first holster didn't look nearly as trim as yours ;)

Shucks :blush: .. 1000 downloads of the 1911 patterns. S'pose that means i gonna hafta upload sumthin newta work on!

Just downloaded a couple of your patterns. Much appreciated.

Welcome! Don't forget the Glock G42 magazine pouch just put up ;)

Just finished a couple of them

Also would like to add a huge thanks for supplying so many patterns.

Edited by Jarhead44706

Used your Glock 17 mag holster pattern to make one for a H&K VP9 mag. Had to extend the top 1/4" to fit the VP9 mag. Great pattern. Thanks again.

I am currently attempting to use the same pattern to make a 2 mag holder for my Glock 26.

mag%20holster%201.jpg

mag%20holster%202.jpg

Used your Glock 17 mag holster pattern to make one for a H&K VP9 mag. Had to extend the top 1/4" to fit the VP9 mag. Great pattern. Thanks again.

I am currently attempting to use the same pattern to make a 2 mag holder for my Glock 26.

mag%20holster%201.jpg

Good to see folks alterin' 'em ta suit their needs! Thanks for the pics, too!

Somebody noticed the G43 avenger wasn't up and ready! Only been in my computer for about 7- 8 months now! G43 Avenger download now up (sorry 'bout that :blush: )

Just down loaded a couple of your patterns much appreciated and will post them when I finish Thank You JLS....

Welcome... and thanks for the shout!

FREE download for the pattern, makes the 1911 single stack mag pouch available now. The pre-cut leather to make these is available in an etsy store.

I'm quitting shortly... two more orders to get through.. and a long over due break! So, this will be you folks' problem for a while. Just to get you started, here's a quick 'n' dirty pattern to give you something to do for now. Yes, I know I could put it on the web site, but honestly can't be bothered at the moment ;)

MP425_P1.pdf

Thank you for offering all these patterns for free to the leather working community. You show a lot of class and I for one really appreciate it. It is hard enough to learn and make your own patterns but it is so great when you can get a helping hand to start making quality holsters.

Thank you very much Jeff you are a Class Act!

Johnny Dingus

Edited by JohnnyDingus

Welcome, Johnny! Maybe summa you boys kin improve on 'em and/or adapt them to other models ;)

Hopefully with a little sharing info, we'll all get a little better!