JLSleather

Holster Patterns

Welcome.  And thanks fer stoppin' ta say 'thanks'.  And thanks for not sayin ya git whatya pay fer ;)

Thanks for all the effort and education info you have posted.Never had time before to go thro this all in detail.But stuck out of town with the locals blockading and burning the roads around here.Yes still happens here!!.So have time to look thro the site and topics like this,many thanks.Looking for a revolver pattern for my ss 38 spl,but will adapt from here.Cheers.

Blockades?   Worst I get 'round here is the wife takin' my tractor keys ;)

Single mag carrier pattern now available for download --- S/W M&P Shield

Drat and curses.  Just over 19,000 downloads of these patterns so far... and it occurs to me that had I been thinking, I could have charged 1¢ apiece and after taxes I would still have had lunch money! :crazy:

Looks like I'll be just a tad late.  I had hoped to have the next "wave" of patterns ready to go by the time these downloads hit 20,000. That should be about 2 days.  Course, that doesn't count the "instructions" files (which is another 12,000 ish by itself).

Some of these will be getting a re-design, to less of the "50/50' thing, and more of an "80/20' thing.  And there will be IWB's and such (I personally don't care for 'em, but some do). 

Bobergs were designed for my friend Robert, and will continue to be available ONLY through his son Tim at mecopocketholsters.com

STILL, hopefully some of you have reviewed the pattern making outlines and turned some of the pancakes into avengers, or the other way around :)

Well past the 20,000 downloads mark (there's not really a mark, tha's just an expression ;)  ) but maybe now can get back to designing something new and different.  Maybe get back to them '80 / 20' things I talked about in FEB!

You are just awesome JLSleather! Thanks again for sharing your talents and patterns

Awe.......... :blush:

Er,.. ughhh.. I mean... yer welcome ;)

Thanks you for all you do.

Welcome! :yes:

TIP:  If you use a spray adhesive, you can easily stick the printed pattern to poster board, or whatever you use for patterns you want to re-use.  Spray both surfaces, wait a few seconds, stick SMOOTHLY, and THEN cut out the pattern -- being sure to cut the outline OFF.  This way, you can use the sheet with the "hole" in it to mark you leather, and see the leather you're about to use.  The cut out can still be used for glue / dye blocking,

When you cut it out, keep in mind the line needs to GO.  This way, the width of your pen / marker / scriber won't 'shrink' the pattern.

DSC00614.jpg

Folks must be busy busy around here... 286 holster pattern downloads from the site today ;)

SOMEBODY's gittin busy around here.  One guy in Colorado and another in Ohio -- both just downloaded pretty much every file on the site. ;)

I Know I Plan On getting Busy. Just Got A Load Of Leather Delivered

What are we calling a "load"?  I thought 15 sides was a good bit 'til I talked with people ordering 50 ;)

Well...... Not that much LOL

Yep, me too.  That much leather might even require - dare I say it --- employees [shudder..]

Crowding 40,000 downloads on the site (not including any files here, cutesy, or in your email).

Know what the prize is for being number 40,000? NUTHIN'!  SERIOUSLY.. you folks got 40k free downloads and you wanna prize?@#!@!! :rofl:

No prize? What gives?

40070 downloads (woohooo) No visible wear on 'em I can tell, but I s'pose I better get some more ready.

Hey Jeff Thanks for the avenger pattern write up!!! Usefull stuff there.

You mean about makin' yer own patterns?  Yall are welcome!  Good to hear somebody is usin' that there stuff ;)

Know that feelin' where you find yerself in the kitchen, coffee cup in one hand, spoon in the other hand... thinkin' 'now what was I gonna do agin?'.

That's the inspiration for that file -- so when I fergit what i was doin' I kin jus go read up on it :rofl:

Edited by JLSleather

Okay, finally git round to the double-mag pouch for that 45 SS 1911.  Here ya have it.

DSC00666.jpg

Oh, wait ... tha's that OTHER new one. Anyway, the mag pouch is comin' up shortly too.

9 hours ago, JLSleather said:

You mean about makin' yer own patterns?  Yall are welcome!  Good to hear somebody is usin' that there stuff ;)

Know that feelin' where you find yerself in the kitchen, coffee cup in one hand, spoon in the other hand... thinkin' 'now what was I gonna do agin?'.

That's the inspiration for that file -- so when I fergit what i was doin' I kin jus go read up on it :rofl:

You betcha brother ... that whole "teach a man to fish" thing. Thank you for that!!