Greystone

Glock 19 Avenger ,,what Do You Think ?

looking for input to improve on my work

this was made w 8-9 for both holster and reinforcement

finished in mahogany dye 277 thread,

when I form the holster I also form the belt pocket and wing

hole to conform to a belt to lessen the break in time

post-26854-0-50790300-1435025871_thumb.j

I think it looks pretty good. The fit and finish, dye, molding and stitching all look great. A few things I'd do differently would be to cover the muzzle so the front sight doesn't want to hang up or if the barrel hits a hard seat the pistol doesn't bump up out of the holster. I'd also follow the curve of the trigger guard with the stitch line instead of the square corner you have. And, it might just be the angle of the picture but I'd try and make sure I had the top cut in such a way that you can get a good grip that you don't have to shift around in order to present and fire. It might be fine, but it looks like the pistol might sit a little deep in the holster.

Overall a really nice job and just a few things I'd have done different, that's sure not to say that it would be better or worse, just different.

All the best, Josh

Nice job!

Thanks this is the third or fourth avenger style I've made form a pattern sold by a member here.

I followed the design, and agree the stitching around the trigger needs to be changed.

The depth seem to be fine for the grip as my hand are xxl and no issue removing the gun from the holster .

Will lengthen the pattern bottom @1/2 " to cover the tip better ,Agreed.

My dogs are enjoying the first couple and say thanks for the great new chew toys..

Edited by Greystone