Sign in to follow this  
Randy Cornelius

2 Henley swivel Knives for sale

I have 2 nice Henley swivel knives for sale. Both are same as new and are in excelent condition. I will offer them here before I list them on ebay.

The first knife is a 1/2 X 2" barrel with course knurling, it has a large adjustable yoke with a 1/4" thin angle blade. Comes with allen wrench to take out blade and adjust the yoke height.

The second knife is a 5/8 X 2" barrel with course knurling, it has a large adjustable yoke with 1/2 inch straight blade. Comes with allen wrench to take out blade and adjust the yoke height. I only used this knife a couple times and decided I did not like the large blade so it is same as new.

I want $70.00 US dollars for each knife and I will include free shipping to the lower 48 states. :whatdoyouthink:

Henley_knife_002.jpg

Henley_knife_003.jpg

post-62-1227922102_thumb.jpg

post-62-1227922118_thumb.jpg

Edited by Randy Cornelius

Randy pm sent!

I have 2 nice Henley swivel knives for sale. Both are same as new and are in excelent condition. I will offer them here before I list them on ebay.

The second knife is a 5/8 X 2" barrel with course knurling, it has a large adjustable yoke with 1/2 inch straight blade. Comes with allen wrench to take out blade and adjust the yoke height. I only used this knife a couple times and decided I did not like the large blade so it is same as new.

I want $70.00 US dollars for each knife and I will include free shipping to the lower 48 states. :whatdoyouthink:

I have sold the first knife and have the second one left which is the 5/8 barrel with a 1/2 blade. Anyone interested make me an offer. Will list on ebay on monday.

Randy

Henley_knife_003.jpg

post-62-1228004840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Randy Cornelius

Hey Randy.. just saw the posting, and fingers crossed you haven't listed or sold the second knife yet.. Let me know... thanks! John

Sorry they are both gone.

Randy