RJinWA

Juki Pro 2000 (Japanese)

Hello all. Appreciate the information you provide on your site. I am posting this for my Dad who is getting out of leather work. This is a 'excellent cond.' Juki 'Pro 2000' stitcher. This is a Japanese-made machine(not a clone). It has had upgrades done by Ferdinand which include a speed reducer & 1" foot clearance, among others. According to my Dad, this machine was used by Ferdinand as a demo at shows for a short time. It has had less than a day's use by my father since he got it. He also has several attachments & accessories for the machine. He is asking $3500 CASH for the MACHINE ALONE...more for extras(NO TRADES). This will be available for pick-up ONLY(Spokane, WA area). Thanks for your time & I will pass along his direct number through a p.m. for anyone interested.

ETA:I just got off the phone w/ my Dad. He bought the machine from Hoffman Bros., who bought out the inventory from Ferdinand. I asked him about the 'Taking' name & he knew nothing of it. As far as he knows it is a genuine Juki.

I also found out that the machine had been used by Ferdinand as a demo during shows for a short time. I wasn't aware of this & have edited my ad to reflect this info.

post-64109-0-05221600-1438024786_thumb.j

Edited by RJinWA

Is this a Taking or a Juki? Ferdco since about 1993 had been selling Taking. Before 1993 they used Juki as their base machine. Is it 22 years old?

Art

My apologies, thought I had all the needed(accurate) info. I have edited my post to reflect the info as accurately as I can. If there are further questions I'll do my best to answer them but it would be best if I just pass along my Dad's direct contact info. As I said, I am posting this ad for him & he could more quickly answer your questions.

P.S. - If there is a way to tell the age of the machine I would be glad to check on it (serial #?). Thanks.

Edited by RJinWA

It looks just like mine except yours has the bull right above Ferdco and I have had it over twenty years. Plus it says Juki right on the head just like mine. It's Japenese Juki that Ferdco modified with their special made parts. I really don't think I would take 3,500.00 for mine. They cost 5,000.00 over twenty years ago.

^ Thanks dirtclod, appreciate the info. Message sent.

RJinWA your message didn't come through if you sent it on here.

Whoops...re-sent through the forum here.

BTT. Price of $3500 now includes all accessories.

Still for sale. Price drop to $3100, still includes all accessories. This is a genuine Ferdco Juki.

ETA: Would it be possible for the mods to move this to the 'used' section? It has been used but is in great condition.

Edited by RJinWA

RJ, Had a nice conversation with your dad this afternoon - he's a good man!

Looking forward to picking up the Pro2000 and putting her to work.

Item has been sold.

Hey Tod. Was good to meet you, hope the machine serves you well & good luck w/ your business.