Ember

Leather Supply Near California Border

I am in California... the wonderful state that doesn't allow oil dyes to be sold. I am wanting to purchase some Fiebing oil dyes.

Does anyone have a recommendation where to purchase from outside CA? I'll make a trip to Nevada or Arizona. Not asking to have them shipped.

Thanks for any insight.

Have you tried Sav Mor leather in LA? I buy oil dye from them all the time. You do need a sellers ID number though to purchase.

They carry quite a lot of Fiebings mainly. Quart size bottles and Barge cement in the big cans too. I buy my leather and a majority of my hardware from them too. Great guys... Crappy area in LA! If you don't mind the bums living on the street. Ha!

They're on Wall Street under the shade of the 10 freeway.

Andy-

Just wanted to thank you for the suggestion. I went down there over the weekend and they had everything I needed, and great prices. Will be going there regularly now!

Thanks again! Couldn't be more pleased right now.

Andy-

Just wanted to thank you for the suggestion. I went down there over the weekend and they had everything I needed, and great prices. Will be going there regularly now!

Thanks again! Couldn't be more pleased right now.

Ah cool! Glad I could help. I love being able to hand pick hides too and their selection is very good. Tons of hardware options as well!