Sewed from the outside in for the first time on a bifold. I normally sew from the inside out since going around pockets is easier that way. Happy with the outside stitching but need to fix up the inside on my next one.

4zLjbB1.jpg?1

NYQY12L.jpg?1

1xsew9a.jpg?2YnvlpI6.jpg?10eTsuew.jpg?1XGjsliw.jpg?1jZEYPrB.jpg?1zfceNAL.jpg?1

Nice looking wallet, great edges.

One of the nicer wallets I have seen on here

Thats really smart. The Chromexcel looks great with the goat.

How do you find the Giardini? I love the stuff.

What are you using for that fine crease between the edge and stitch?

Thats really smart. The Chromexcel looks great with the goat.

How do you find the Giardini? I love the stuff.

What are you using for that fine crease between the edge and stitch?

thanks. The giardini I got from Lekoza online leather shop. I have been using mostly Fenice recently and found the products comparable, will have to try it a few more times to make a better comparison.

The creases were made with a tip on ebay from a chinese seller and its hooked up to a soldering iron. The tip looks like a cheap version of the fileteuse tips but works well enough so far.

thanks. The giardini I got from Lekoza online leather shop. I have been using mostly Fenice recently and found the products comparable, will have to try it a few more times to make a better comparison.

The creases were made with a tip on ebay from a chinese seller and its hooked up to a soldering iron. The tip looks like a cheap version of the fileteuse tips but works well enough so far.

Yeah I find the Giardini paint really good. It's a lot cheaper over here than Fenice. Its around £7 for 250ml.

I'm also using them tips, they work grat for what I need.

Yeah I find the Giardini paint really good. It's a lot cheaper over here than Fenice. Its around £7 for 250ml.

I'm also using them tips, they work grat for what I need.

haha small world. I just searched my instagram after you said that. I had asked you about 6 weeks back how you made the creases on a goat wallet and you recommended the tips from ebay. Thanks!

haha small world. I just searched my instagram after you said that. I had asked you about 6 weeks back how you made the creases on a goat wallet and you recommended the tips from ebay. Thanks!

Ha small world indeed. I'm pleased they are working out for you, bit of a bargain in my opinion.

Quality, immense amount of work gone into making that wallet , i think there must some mystic method that Hermes use to get the stitch lines on multiple layers to line up neatly, i know i can't seem to do it , keep up the good work .