Nice job!

The grey knight is my favorite --and the chair. You've got some tool chatter along the edges of your designs you could probably start smoothing out. Cool stuff, though!

lol i like that "tool chatter" gonna use that

Love the bag and chair!

The woman and the dragon are my favorite. I don't know whom I gave this advice before, but if you're to eager to bevel, while your leather is still too wet, you really should stroke the bevel with your stamp to smooth out the walking marks.

Just by the looks of it and I could be very wrong on this - the background of your chair may have been too wet and you didn't stamp it down to the depth of your cut. Some of the cuts don't have to be as deep as we intend to make them. The horse's right hind leg could use an extra bevel. Looks like it's attached to the left side or the belly thus far. Also if you'd emboss the nostril you'd get more depth into your picture. That's at least what I would do.

thanks guys for the advice. I to have notice those areas and working on getting better. Takes a long time a practice but not to bad so far.

and i'm still having to learn to be patient on it still being to wet to start. Always been a issues getting my casing just right.