GaryNunn

Photography For Glock 42 Pocket/cargo Pants Holster

Working on photography for our first set of holsters of this type... pocket/cargo pants holster for a Glock 42. I'm not a fan of this type of holster myself, but it's what was requested and they seem to sell.

post-60252-0-41074500-1438468159_thumb.j

post-60252-0-12698200-1438468166_thumb.j

Looks good...I just was asked to make a holster for a glock. Supposed to contact me tomorrow with the details but I was thinking, which he liked the idea, of a pancake holster.

So, your first request was for left handed with screws?

It's designed to be reconfigured for either right or left handed draw, hence the screws.

post-60252-0-68552500-1438482435_thumb.j

Edited by GaryNunn

How do you ensure that it stays in the pocket on the draw? Seems like it would come right out when the gun is drawn. Looks great, might want to consider enclosing the muzzle to keep the pocket lint out.

Stu

Yeah, I'm the dissenter (again). I think better to one-side the design, and make a left and a right. But then, I think the 42 is too big for a pocket gun anyway, so ....

And I really don't like ANY holster closed at the bottom. Partially closed I could live with, but if it's closed, then anything that GETS in there will STAY in there.

Nice holster, and it looks well made.

When I make my J frame holsters I don't mold to the gun to prevent the holster coming out with the gun. Have you found that to be a problem?

Nice holster, and it looks well made.

When I make my J frame holsters I don't mold to the gun to prevent the holster coming out with the gun. Have you found that to be a problem?

Thanks for the compliment... this turned out to be my best selling design in several different models. The best way to draw from this is to either allow the back plate to catch in the pocket, or use your thumb to push down the holster as you're drawing. Out of all that I've sold, I've had one complaint/return - which I found out from the feedback he left others, he was impossible to please.

I agree, the 42 and 43 are too big in my opinion to be pocket guns, but I sell quite a few of them.

Edited by GaryNunn