post-21326-0-19638800-1438481286_thumb.jpost-21326-0-30215700-1438481310_thumb.j

HERITAGE RIVET PRESS WITH GLOVE SNAP DIE AND JIFFY RIVET DIE AND EVERYTHING IN THE PICURE

PICTURE 2 9 PACKS 15MM DOMED RIVET COMES WITH TOOL

9 PACK DIAMOND RIVET BACK COMES WITH TOOL

EMT ONLY NO PAYPAL AT THIS TIME THIS WILL BE SOLD AS A LOT MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW AND PRICE FOR EVERTHING WILL BE ON LAST PAGE

post-21326-0-78317500-1438481759_thumb.jpost-21326-0-96443100-1438481782_thumb.j

PICTUERE ONE BLUE CLICKER DIE MAKE WONDERFULL QUICK AND EASY CARD HOLDER/MINIMALIST WALLET

RIVETS FINDINGS FROM TANDY

PIC 2 CRAFT KNIFE PLASTIC TRAY HAS NICE QUALITY FINDINGS FROM OHIO TRAVEL BAG AND COCOBOLO BURNISHER AND WHATEVER YOU SEE

EMT ONLY NO PAYPAL NOW FOLOW THREAD FOR MORE

post-21326-0-78841200-1438482149_thumb.jpost-21326-0-64715400-1438482181_thumb.j

PUNCHES THAT I HAD SOLD DEAL FELL THROUGH ALL CS OSBORNE NOT MADE IN CHINA EXCEPT THE MULTI POINT

RAWHIDE MALLET SHOE MAKERS HAMMER WEAVER SANDING ROLL WITH REMOVEABLE ARBOUR FOR DRILL PRESS USE

STOLEMAN HOLE PUNCHER THE 2 TOOLS ON THE RIGHT ARE CUSTOME MADE PUNCHES THAT A FRIEND OF MINE GOT MADE UP FOR THE PERFECT SLOT FOR CARDS IN WALLETS LENGTH OR WIDTH THESE ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD

EMT ONLY NO PAYPAL LOOK AT MY LAST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND DETAILS

SECOND PIC 1 SPOOL 415 CREAM 1 SPOOL 138 BURGUNDY AND THREE METAL TOOLS ARE FOR MAKING STEEL OR BRASS BELT KEEPERS FOR FOLDING THEM ONE WAY FOR 8-10 THICKER SIDE FOR TWO PLY 9-10 OZ

Edited by buffalobill plus Ed D

LAST THING I WILL INCLUDE IN THIS LOT IS THE LOTSSSSSSSS OF LEATHER, I AM SELLING EVERYTHING AS A PACKAGE NOT SEPARATING ANYTHING BUY WITH A FRIEND OR TWO NO PAYPAL RIGHT NOW EMT ONLY SHIPPING REQUEST ONLY TO THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND LETS BE REAL ITS NOT GOING TO BE 50 DOLLARS IT WOULD BE NICE FOR A LOCAL SALE BUT THAT PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN , SO I AM FIRMMM NO OFFERS AT 550 USD FAIR AND FIRM LETS TALK IF SERIOUS PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS TIME WASTERS OR PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT TO COMMENT ON THINGS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

PS THE ONE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION WHICH IS A COOL ITEM IS IN PIC 1 BESIDE THE RIVET PRESS, THE PRESS COME READY WITH THE 104 TUBULAR ATTACHEMENT MAGNETIC, AND A CUSTOM MAKERS MARK HEATED ATTATCHMENT THATS THE ITEM WITH THE PLUG, YOU WILL SEE IN THE PICTURE THE BRASS PLATE THAT IS MINE DOES NOT COME WITH IT MAKE YOUR OWN

THERES ALOT OF ITEMS AND TO THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS I WILL GO OVER EVERYTHING

IF I MISSED ANY THING LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIX IT THANK YOU EVERYONE AT LEATHERWORKER

post-21326-0-86459400-1438484172_thumb.j TAKE THESE TWO ROLLS OF BRIDLE LEATHER 9-10 OZ

SORRY COULDNT GET ALL THE PICTURES ON ONE PAGE IF I FORGOT ANYTHING ELSE I WILL POST IT

post-21326-0-86459400-1438484172_thumb.j TAKE THESE TWO ROLLS OF BRIDLE LEATHER 9-10 OZ

SORRY COULDNT GET ALL THE PICTURES ON ONE PAGE IF I FORGOT ANYTHING ELSE I WILL POST IT

shipping extra will be boxed well in as many boxes necessary

Where are you located?

What is EMT?

Art

I was interested in the strap leather, but it doesn't seem the same as before. Put prices and shipping on it and I might pull the trigger. I just can't read your mind.

and What is EMT, down here they are ambulance technicians.

Art

I think he wants a direct wire transfer to his bank account.

Good luck with that one.

I'm sorry, you keep playing around. I was going to buy a lot of it, the supplies at least, but I can't get a price, or a straight answer to any questions, especially the EMT thing. If it is wire transfer I just can't do it.

Art

Art I am not playing around the price is listed,you replied to another post I answered you didn't even read my reply,so I think if you read the previous posts you will see what I want as far as payment I CAN do paypal just won't be paid direct to me another member on the forum in good standing thanks if your serious read the entire thread thanks for the interest

Art I am not playing around the price is listed,you replied to another post I answered you didn't even read my reply,so I think if you read the previous posts you will see what I want as far as payment I CAN do paypal just won't be paid direct to me another member on the forum in good standing thanks if your serious read the entire thread thanks for the interest

I have read the whole thread a number of times. There is one mention of 550 but there is no other mention of any other prices. There are blank spaces where maybe prices should be, but no prices.

Art

I also have a small stitching horse for an extra 50 dollars if you want it but maybe pricey on shipping and by the way shipping is Way cheaper to the USA than province to province

Or make it a round number 500 with the horse

You pay shipping

Sound good

?

I'm going to pass on this. Shipping will just kill it.

Art

Shouldn't be too bad without the horse as long as I keep the packages small actually can do it in one box again without the horse, seems like you really want the stuff you inquired several times so I'm trying to help out

How much is the shipping? I want to know what everything shown costs on my doorstep...zip 20640.

Art