Quick Snail

Weaver Little Wonder ?

Thinking about picking one of these up for putting a few spots on and my daughter thinks putting some bling on a few dog collars might be fun, anybody out there have one?

Love it, Hate it.

I have two little wonders and I love them. They are well built and made in the USA. You get a little more clearance than the ones you get at Tandy. I don't know about the other bench top presses out there, but the little wonder has an edge guide so you would be able to place the spots in a straight line. You won't be disappointed if you purchase one.

I can't complain. They were a little expensive (not horrendously) but the work well and will outlast me. Adjustments are very easy to get to and make when changing dies.

Art

Thank you for your replies.

Sounds like I will be getting one in the near future..

We have one in our shop and I use it everyday for setting line 24 snaps and small rivets. It works well and is very handy.

I don't believe they have Ovals at this time. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Just something to try; take a round punch and crush it into an oval. A press is handy, but if the metal is soft enough, a pair of pliers can do it on small punches. It depends on the punch, the stainless steel ones don't work as well as a mild steel punch. The oval punches are kind of a harnessmaker thing; you need to find a supplier that serves the traditional communities if you want one of those. I don't think anyone is making them for the Little Wonder, so deforming a standard punch might be your only choice.

Art