plinkercases

Considering Selling Tippman Boss In Toronto/bellville Canada

Yes once again (about annually) I am considering selling my Tippman Boss. Very lightly used (4 halters and 3 holsters) and works great but I just don't use it. No one wants my halters and I like hand stitching holsters far better. Comes with lots of thread, needles, accessories (I jumped right in).

As indicated I am in the Toronto and Bellville areas (London also a possibility for contact) Canada.

It wont be free (it is almost new condition in terms of use) but it wont be current prices with the killer exchange rate either!!

It is great at what it was designed for and I wish I had more need to use it but nope. So I can use the cash and bench space... and I think it is lonely... and jealous of the arbour press that gets to play more than it does.

If interested email me at maker@plinkercases.ca and we can go from there.

I do not mind a little drive to drop it off if you buy the tea and Tims!! OR we can arrange you picking up to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping the beast around. Plus handshakes are a great way to deal with folks.

Bump

Definitely on the block for sale now.

Asking 1950 which is the Tandy Elite price so you save the taxes for a basically new machine. And I I will drive to you if located as per above areas I travel... now add Newmarket, Aurora, King City.

AND if you email me I will send pics of

• Boss,

• the Master Crafter Accessory Pack, NOT available in Canada and a 300 USD cost from Tippman (OK just checked and is on sale for 200 for bow but still..)

• 6 full spools of thread in 277 and 207 weight, black, brown and white, 30 USD (=180 USD) each from Tippman

• (and many of the correct needles for each size).

• I also have the box

I really hardly used the machine since I got it. as stated above and then updated after a few months still with me I made 4 halters (then no more orders came...) and 2 holsters (then I decided I just like sitting and hand stitching them.) two gun belts and a rifle sling.

Pictures I can send will show the only wear on the machine:

• On the main body half way up on the handle side came that way from shipping

• On the base some wear from the clamps

• On the arm some wear from passing the frame a few times when I started before I noticed the arm bolt needed tightening out of the box.

20150907_202053_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202103_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202120_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202129_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202139_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202159_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202203_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202143_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202214_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202243_resized (Small).jpg

20150907_202425_resized (Small).jpg

NOW ASKING 1750 CDN for everything and if you are along the 401 corridor between TO and Belleville and Brighton up to Havelock, Bellville, Peterborough, OR GTA as north as end of 404 I can drive it to you and have a coffee.

OR ship at your cost.

email maker@plinkercases,ca

Yup thanks..email, text and phone tag continues!!

Hello, 

Is this machine still available? 

Thanks! 

Hi oldbar. Yes it is. Please email me at

maker@plinkercases.ca to discuss further if you like.

Machine and accessories are still for sale and still asking 1750 CDN plus any shipping.

Depending on timing I could arrange to drop it off near GTA, London, Peterborough, Havelock, Belleville , or the 401 corridor from Toronto to London or Belleville?.

SOLD and thanks OLBAR70 for your patience. Hope you and the Boss have a long and successful relationship!