Beaverslayer

Finally got to pound some leather again

Well everyone, it's been a long time since I had the time to pound leather. Sandblasting kept us REAL busy up till just last week. Anyways, my oldest son asked if I could make him a stool for his Tattoo shop that had the company logo on it. Here's what I came up with.

Picture_001.jpg

P.S. Hopefully I will be able to hang out here a whole lot more again. I really missed you all.

Ken

post-1605-1228102053_thumb.jpg

Well everyone, it's been a long time since I had the time to pound leather. Sandblasting kept us REAL busy up till just last week. Anyways, my oldest son asked if I could make him a stool for his Tattoo shop that had the company logo on it. Here's what I came up with.

Picture_001.jpg

P.S. Hopefully I will be able to hang out here a whole lot more again. I really missed you all.

Ken

It's the BEAV!! Hey man, missed you around here. Glad to have you back. Hope all is well. The stool looks great. Is that a tooled rope border or a real one?

Welcome BeaverSlaver, I think you'll like it here. Wait......I know that smell....

Good to see ya back mang !! Nice work, always enjoy seeing you work. You gonna be slinging ink with your son too ??

hey beav, great to hear from you again....cool stool!!!

{{Beaverslayer}}

Great looking stool- glad you haven't lost your touch! Glad to see you again! :)

~J

Thanks guys and gals, it's good to be back and away from all the sand.

Marlon, the border is the lace I used to attach the top to the sides.

Freak, needles scare the #@%&& outta me, but I am going to get him to give me another tatty one day soon.

Hey Ken!!! Good to see your back from the quiz..eh sandblasting I mean;-)

Grab a few donuts, theese days we fill them with formaldehyde to help keep them aswell as ourselves from aging!!!!

Good looking stool! I really like that neat little braid that I have been studying in Bruce Grants book and the motif looks just as good.

Very beautiful with the naked leather with coloured details. That font is a nice one too.

:clapping:

:cheers:

Tom

I've been wondering where in the heck you were.

Glad to see you back brutha!

Oh ya, nice stool.

KK

Tom, the font is called "Bleeding Cowboy" strange font name, but it is kinda kool looking.

Ken

Cool!

Art

Welcome back Ken,

Now get busy and pound out some more cool projects :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Randy

Edited by Randyc

Hi Ken

Nice seeing you back you've been missed and I Love your stool:-)

Hi Ken,

It is good to have you back. Is that a drum throne for the base? Great idea, and will take a lot more abuse than those three legged things. Work is great and nice to have you back.

Art

It's the BEAV!! Hey man, missed you around here. Glad to have you back. Hope all is well. The stool looks great. Is that a tooled rope border or a real one?

Very good eye there Art, yes it is a drum throne. I spent a whole day looking for something that would work and be durable. all the normal bar stool types I looked at, just didn't seem to make the grade. Then it came to me to try the music store. It is very strong, and should last him many years.

Ken

Exclent Design!

I could use one of those in my shop :specool: