JRDill

Sajou Lin Cable - Size?

So I am wanting to order a bunch of this linen thread, but I have no idea what size to order. I am using 2MM chisels and it is for wallets. Any help? Or anyone use this thread? It sounds and looks incredible.

Thanks, as always, Django!

IMG_0228_zpsjiex0iyy.jpg

This 632 with a Blanchard no9 iron

Gorgeous! I'm not sure how many stitches per inch I'm getting with my 2mm diamond chisel. I am probably going to order right in the middle and see how it comes out. I'm getting all giddy like a school girl over here! I'm even looking at the edge paints to match!

It looks good on that side but i have to work harder at getting it neat on the back , i'm still learning there are some lovely examples of Fil Au Chinois stitching check out Huns , and Petewon work on here outstanding . Petewon is very good and will answer your questions also he uses the Rators thread on one of his wallets which is cheaper but not as strong i believe.

Yeah I really need to work on the backside of my stitching as well. I've been using Nigel Armitage's little method and it is working wonderfully. I think he mentions it in his saddle stitch video, but definitely does in the video showing the stitching in of a belt keeper.